In accordance with Federal Law N 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006, by accepting the terms of this Agreement, you give your consent to ITBrick LLC for the processing, storage and use of your personal data for the following purposes:
- providing customer support;
- informing about marketing events;
- conducting audits and other internal studies in order to improve the quality of services provided.
Personal data means any personal information that allows you to identify the User / Buyer, such as:
- full name;
- contact number;
- link to personal site;
- e-mail address.
Users’ personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the fulfillment of legal requirements.
ITBrick LLC undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, except for the following cases:
- at the request of authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation, only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- strategic partners who work with ITBrick LLC to provide products and services, or those who help ITBrick LLC sell products and services to consumers. We provide third parties with the minimum amount of personal data necessary only to provide the required service or complete the required transaction.
The agreement is valid for an unlimited period. The user can send a request to delete personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITBrick LLC reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes to the terms of these rules come into force after they are published on the Site.